7650Re: [NTO] Jody passed away last night...

  • RS
    Feb 28 9:18 AM
      Hi Eric, Everyone,

      I'm very sad to hear about Jody. Please extend my sympathies to his family.

      He's been an invaluable help to so many people all these years, heading
      a user's group that defined an era, and organizing and consolidating a
      loyal user base around NoteTab.

      He will be remembered by everyone on these lists.

      Best regards,

      Ramon Silvera

      On 2007/02/28 10:44, you wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I am sad to announce that Jody passed away last night at around 2 am
      > (Florida time). Jody was a very good friend and he will be greatly
      > missed. I am happy though that he's no longer suffering and I believe he
      > is now with the Lord.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic