7647Re: [NTB] Jody is in hospital

  • Eric Fookes
    Feb 23, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Here's the latest news from Jody's wife:

      I stayed with Jody all day yesterday, and all he did was sleep. I just
      called the hospice this morning and they said he slept all night, too.
      If he continues sleeping, it will signal that he is much closer to
      passing on.
      Yesterday, he woke up just long enough to have one bite of food, but
      spit it out after a minute. He is drinking very little liquids now, too.
      Hospice will not interfere with force feeding him(such as a tube), since
      he is terminal. He sleeps well, so I believe he is at least out of pain.
      He is ready to meet the Lord, and will be happy when that day comes.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic