7645Re: [Clip] Removing unwanted data.

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Feb 20, 2007
      buralex@... wrote:
      > Don:
      >> I don't care for regex as it's often slow
      > I was away for 10 days and in catching up with my Notetab lists noticed
      > this comment and an earlier mention that you didn't have Notetab 5 yet ....
      >
      > In my experience the new Regex PCRE engine in NTB-5 is blazingly fast
      > ... if you can find time to play around with it a bit I think you'll
      > discover your very accurate assessment of the old Regex engine is now
      > ancient history 8-)
      >
      > Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail
      Thanks for motivating me Alec,

      I am now the proud owner of Notetab 5.1. Where do I go actually learn
      about regex? Before giving that advice I have tried and failed on many
      occasions -- which may be the real reason I was glad they didn't work
      well in NoteTab in previous times? I'll copy this to the off topic
      where we should probably continue with regex.

      Don