7617Re: [NTO] Internet-Explorer editor

  • Stan Blazejewski
    Jan 19, 2007
      That's very simple & already built into NoteTab....

      What you need to do is open your clipbook (press F4) and make sure Utilities is
      selected. Scroll down to the bottom & you'll see 'NoteTab Shortcuts' .... just
      double click on the ones you want (usually all of them).

      stanblaz@...
      www.parkdaleyc.com (where most of them sail)