7589Re: [NTO] contents of folder to text file

  • adrien
    Dec 7, 2006
      Op donderdag 07-12-2006 om 08:00 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef
      sisterscape:
      > Is there a way to convert the contents of a WinXP folder in 'details'
      > view to a text file? I have to add the 'date picture taken' to

      Do not know if I understand you correctly, but with Totalcommander (a
      filemanager) it is possible to print a folder directed to the printer.
      But instead to print, you can tell it to print to a file.

      After that - print to a file - is it just a question to open the file
      with NoteTab of something else.

      Maybe this is helpfull.....
      --
      adrien