7564Re: [Clip] Re: Saving all .bak files to specific directory

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Oct 31, 2006
      Jeff Scism wrote:
      > access denied! access to /usr/local/www/~wren/notetab/moveBAK.zip
      > failed for 68-65-28-229.snbrca.adelphia.net, reason: File does not exist

      While I don't have a real clue what we are talking about I also wonder
      if it isn't off topic at this point relative to clips? I'll copy it
      over there as I think it is. I'll give one of these programs a try one
      of these days. I did buy one of the disk ghosting programs discussed a
      few weeks ago because I had to install windows vista and wanted to be
      able to return the machine to xp without much effort. Hopefully it
      works when the time comes here in a week or two to revert.