7521Re: ini command line

  • lm_hamilton
    Oct 6, 2006
      Dave,

      Version 5 now supports multiple users in Windows 2000, XP, etc.

      By default all the user specific files are stored in C:\Documents and
      Settings\hamiltonl\Application Data\NoteTab Pro, for example.

      There are two things you can do with your commandline.

      The simplest is to set the full path to the ini file you want to use:

      D:\NTS5\notetab.exe /INI=D:\NTS5\NoteTabcd

      The next would be to use the new /USER commandline switch. This
      specifies the directory to hold your user files.

      If you want NoteTab 5 to work like NoteTab 4.x, use this:

      D:\NTS5\notetab.exe /INI=NoteTabcd /USER=D:\NTS5\

      HTH,

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/
      Sales Affiliate for Grisoft Anti-Virus

      --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > In the new version has there been any changes to the way this runs
      because I
      > am trying to run a version from the quick launch bar in XP and it is
      not
      > responding to the ini at all ,it is giving me a new version ??
      > on the bar is D:\NTS5\notetab.exe /INI=NoteTabcd
      > any ideas
      > THANKYOU DAVE M
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic