7510Re: [NTO] benefits of disk imaging?

  • Brian Binder
    Oct 3, 2006
      One of my biggest arguments from Ghost is that it gives you a bootable
      CD that doesn't allow you to create images with. <rolls eyes>

      ATI gives you network support, FTP support (in the newest version) and
      widespread hardware support for all types of hardware on a nice Linux
      kernel with fantastic hardware detection.

      Ghost still lacks in all those departments for different reasons.