7377Re: [NTO] .PPS does not open

  • Edward
    Jun 10, 2006
      Jeff,
      I don't know about that one, someone else told me that also and when I
      told a local computer repair person, the answer he gave was that it
      would not work, as that would only reset the password to the bios, but
      it sounds like you might be right as you are the second to suggest
      that.But anyhow too late, too late, I formated the hard drive and now it
      will not install any OS so far. I have tried now for 3 days. No luck. I
      did all the usual tricks there, and tried using the western digital DOS
      install but that gets up to a point on the install and repeats itself.
      So I am about read to get the hammer to this thing. I warned it and give
      it a little kick and now I am trying it again for the last time tonight.
      Edward