7362Re: [NTO] Yahoo facelift

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jun 10, 2006
      Well, I am using Thunderbird in plain text mode, so I would never see
      the change probably ... so as far as I know there is no difference in
      any event. The issue can be managed client side as well instead of
      relying on them it would seem to me.

      I have a great extension for view html so I can see "protected" html (ie
      sans counters and such) at the click of a button when I want to.

      FWIW

      Don

      > BTW, while I was getting the "Hey Wow New & Improved!" format, the
      > monitoring links led to "You Are Not A Moderator" messages.
      >
      > Distinct whiff of beta about this facelift.
      >
      > D+

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic