7188Re: [NTO] ie7

  • David Ash
    Mar 31, 2006
      Jody wrote, on Friday, March 24, 2006 10:47 AM re: [NTO] ie7

      >>second thing has anyone done anything with the mht format I think it is
      >>firefox and IE7 format ???
      >
      > I haven't. I only know that our Aid4Mail can convert email to that
      > format.
      > http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail

      Actually, Jody, that's not such a great trick because even I can do it. I
      just change the file extension from .MHT to .EML and hey presto! I can
      read the file in Outlook Express. The two formats are variations on the
      same theme.

      Of course I daresay Aid4Mail does a million other things I *can't* do so
      easily ...

      David+
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic