7150Re: [NTO] Question before purchase

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Mar 2, 2006
      Phil wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I was directed to NoteTab by WestCiv. Right now I am looking for a
      > hand coder. The other option is the Macromedia product.
      >
      > Looking at your site, I do not see any relevant updates to NoteTab?
      >
      > Also, I am looking at coding XHTML Strict, and I don't seem to see any
      > native support?
      >
      > Is NoteTab going to see a revision to support XHTML coding? That is, I
      > do not want to code in HTML and then run the conversion that I see. I
      > would like to be coding directly in XHTML with the relevant codes
      > available.
      >
      > If there is an update or something I missed on this topic, please do
      > direct me in the right direction!
      >
      > Thanks for your time,
      >
      > Philip E.

      Notetab is a great little coder for xhtml and/or html. Under view
      options/html files select xhtml tags. After that point you will always
      be coding in xhtml. I don't know how you could be more native than that
      ... So I think it already has what you want built into it.

      If you decide to buy it, you might consider using http://notetab.net/ as
      that will get it from Jody, the man who runs these lists. He makes a
      few pennies on the sale and usually sends a few add-on goodies.

      It is what it is -- and if you learn it a bit it is fantastic. For the
      price, you cannot beat it. For any price I am not sure you can beat it.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic