  • Ed
    Jan 31, 2006
      Does anyone on this list use a Epson Photo RX500? The paper will not feed on mine. It starts and may try to feed on each side but it will not go in at the center. However, it does not jam, it is just held up and will not feed. Trouble shooting ends in "this computer must be taken in to a repair center." Called the repair center and they advised me to through it away and but a new one. The cost to repair is far more than the cost of a new one. This one was just two weeks out of warranty when this happened. I cannot find a customer service place anywhere. They sure do not want a customers to call them about anything but purchasing a new one. Bad bad bad company if anything goes wrong there is no one to talk to but support and it is not a simple software problem the answer seems to be just buy a new one.

      If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise.