6984Re: [NTO] Removing XP Pro

  • yg@majorsmile.com
    Jan 5, 2006
      OMG NoteTab runs under wine? I want to switch to Linux so badly but
      W98 works so well for me with NoteTab playing a major role- When does
      one ever find time to learn all this stuff? I will study your page
      Larry, thanks for the info, but right at the moment I don't even know
      if I have wine under Ubunto Breezy Badger or Mandrake community 10.

      Back to being a total N00b after all these years-

      Karen

      On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 21:23:29 -0500, Larry Hamilton brightened my day
      with: