6948Program Files that does not appear under Program Files

  • Ed
    Jan 2, 2006
      I have some program files that does not appear under Program Files when I click on them. I must use Windows Explorer to find them on the Program Files. They are there and will open when clicked on. There is plenty of room for them to appear on Program Files but for some reason they remain invisible. How do I get them to show up on the list when I click on Start and All Programs. This is a misnomer for they do not appear under all progams as they should