6921Re: [NTO] Pictures not showing in browser ?

  • sisterscape
    Dec 16, 2005
      This could be related to the latest MS updates, if that is applicable.
      Here's an entry from the newgroups forum:

      "Well, my problem was not as bad as you experienced ...

      After the re-boot, I ran IE and most pictures were not displayed (just
      the little red 'x' box) and doing a right click/'show picture' didn't
      work either. Checked the tools/options/advanced settings and 'show
      pictures' was still checked.

      Uninstalled the update and, voila, the pictures are back in IE."

      --- Bill Scott <bscott022@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have this same problem?
      >
      > Bill Scott

      http://mail.yahoo.com