6904Re: [NTO] Problem: 30 seconds to open txt file

  • xtx222003
    Dec 14, 2005
      Hi Jeffery,

      An interesting exploration. What I found was that explorer.exe jumps
      to about 14% CPU usage for 1 second then goes back down to 0%, the
      only other activity is from svchost.exe that hums along at 2-3%. This
      svchost.exe is not the virus, spyware, trojan or worm, as I
      constantly monitor for these little buggers. Other than these, there
      are no other processes kicking in and using a bunch of resources.

      Thanks,
      Corl