6876[NTO] Re: Problem: 30 seconds to open txt file

  • Bruce Lybbert
    Dec 6, 2005
      The capacity and free space I was refering to is the capacity and
      free space of the drive that the temp directory is on.

      Bruce

      --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "xtx222003" <xtx222003@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Bruce, All my temp folders are empty, and I didn't see a way to
      set
      > their capasity.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Corl
      >
      > > If your using a standard windows install the temp directory will
      be
      > > on your c drive. To find out for sure go to a command prompt and
      > > type set your looking for the line temp= and or tmp=
      > > If this is set to a network drive this could be part of the
      problem.

      > > Bruce

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic