6859Re: Problem: 30 seconds to open txt file

  • xtx222003
    Dec 3, 2005
      Hi All-- I thought NoteTab was having troubles opening files on only
      one computer, but I was wrong, it's having troubles on both of the
      computers. The strange thing is that no other program is suffering in
      this manner, including HomeSite 5.2 for web page authoring. I was
      planning to retire HomeSite because NoteTab is so very easy to
      customize and work with.

      If this is a known problem for NTP, I need to know so I can reexamine
      our plans to use NoteTab in our growing business.

      What is your experience using NoteTab on a network? Similar to mine or
      is it working without a hitch?

      Is there is something I can do to tweak NTP to become network friendly.

      I really hope I'm able to make NoteTab network friendly.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic