6737Re: [NTO] Re: [prox] Free legit Opera registration codes.

  • John Mitchell
    Sep 1, 2005
      Alec

      Word spread fast and lots of people signed up, me included. Opera's
      problem is lack of critical mass and a low profile. This event was
      clearly designed to address both. I like Opera, always have, and it is a
      browser that deserves to succeed. Sadly, however, I think it is destined
      to languish in the shadow of IE (diminishing share but still accounts
      for the vast majority) and Firefox (high profile, media darling, growing
      fast). I'd like to be proved wrong.

      Regards, John M

      Alec Burgess wrote:

      > Hi guys:
      >
      > I thought the members of powertoolssoftware and notetab-offtopic might be
      > interested.
      > I just got mine :-)
      >
      > Regards ... Alec
      > --