6653Re: [NTO] Any other strategies?

    Aug 11, 2005
      Hi Alec / Adrian:

      >You might want to try:
      >>> "Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) is a security technology that
      >>> helps protect Windows users from spyware and other potentially
      >>> unwanted software. Known spyware on your PC can be detected
      >>> and removed.

      I too have been using it by recommendation from this list. I like
      it very much. It catches stuff that Lavasoft's Adware6 (?) and
      SpyBot misses and is very, very much faster!!! My compliments to
      the MS development team on it, even though I'm quite sure they
      are all on this list. <bg>

      Take care,
      Jody Adair

      and even thou doest err some! ;)