6627Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] Mouse Wheel over Terminal Services Client

  • Alec Burgess
    Jul 2, 2005
      Jody:
      One more suggestion:
      TweakUI has on its mouse tab an X-Mouse option.
      Activation follows mouse - with this one focus follows the mouse - if you
      move the mouse to another window you'll see the Title bar switch from (say)
      grey to blue.

      I usually have it set with an activation delay of 500ms.

      I just tested by turning it off and KatMouse scrolling of background windows
      works with or without it, but you might want to try setting it on to see how
      you like it.

      There is another option there: Autoraise when activating - I'd recommend you
      do *NOT* set that one.

      Re: Flywheel being less responsive - yah, anyone of your cliches will work
      :-)

      Regards ... Alec
      --