6625Re: Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] Mouse Wheel over Terminal Services Client

  • Alec Burgess
    Jul 2, 2005
      Jody:

      > Does the mouse drivers make it so your wheel will scroll in the
      > Clipbook Library and Outline headings simply by holding the mouse
      > over those panes? I all versions of Windows and far back in
      > NoteTab I have only been able to get the Clips to scroll when I
      > make it double click to execute (Single click ... in Options -
      > unchecked) and then click on a Clip. I believe in the Outlines I
      > have to click twice on a heading in order to get the scroll/wheel
      > working. I think both of those are pretty typical at least for
      > the Point22 (MS) and EM_???? (for Logitech) extension drivers
      > running from the complaints I receive in support messages. Thanks!

      Just tested - three out of five ain't perfect but its better than nothing
      With KatMouse running and a Logitech cordless mouse:
      KatMouse http://kickme.to/katmouse

      I opened the clipList - F4, put it into split window mode showing an outline
      and and a regular text file and then opened a quickList on the right.

      ie:
      --ClipList--/--OTL-hdrs--/--OTL-Body--/--regular-file--/--QuickList--

      Moving the mouse over the clip list, the OTL-body or the regular file body
      scrolls the one its on top of.

      It does *not* scroll the outline-headers pane or the QuickList by simply
      moving the mouse on top of them.

      However: it seems that ALL but the Outline Header and QuickList will always
      scroll them.
      If you click in the QuickList pane then all but OTL-Header scroll by moving
      on top.
      Similarily: Clicking on OTL-Header makes it and other three scroll, but not
      the QuickList.

      Note: when I disable KatMouse by clicking on its systray icon I get what you
      probably see:
      Click on any one of the five panes and it will scroll no matter what pane
      the mouse is on-top of.

      Note-2: There is another program that *DOES* scroll all five Notetab panes:
      Flywheel
      http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,23737,00.asp
      I used it for a while but find KatMouse more responsive - YMMV :-)
      This program used to shareware but the author apparently decided to make it
      free:
      >>Although this product is no longer supported by the vendor, it does
      require registration. All users can register under the name "I Am Free" with
      the registration number 13601409<<

      I hope you find one or the other useful :-)

      Regards ... Alec
      --