6597Re: [NTO] Need Reg Exp

    Jun 1, 2005
      Hi Mike,

      >The first line of each paragraph of straight text has three
      >spaces of indentation.
      >How can I remove the EOL characters which are NOT followed by
      >three spaces without removing the rest?

      You can also do it with ^!Toolbar Join Lines instead of the
      ^!Replace below. Clips are normally much faster than RegExp, even
      though they take longer to write. In the one below though I just
      click on a button on my Tools Clipbar and it inserts the
      following into the document, so it is a matter of just typing in
      a few things.

      My "template" in which the cursor ends up in the first ^!Find
      between the quotes:

      ^!Find "CURSOR IS HERE" S
      ^!IfError End
      ^!Jump Select_
      ^!Set %Start%=^$GetRow$:^$GetCol$
      ^!Find "" S
      ^!Jump Select_
      ^!SelectTo ^%Start%
      ^!Goto Loop

      H=Join Non-Paragraphs
      ; Using Join Lines instead of Replace
      ; Optional Skip
      ^!SetHintInfo Working...
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      ^!Find "^p " S
      ^!IfError End
      ^!Jump Select_End
      ^!Set %Start%=^$GetRow$:^$GetCol$
      ^!Find "^p " S
      ^!Jump Select_Start
      ^!SelectTo ^%Start%
      ; ^!Skip Skip this joining the lines of this selection?
      ^!Toolbar Join Lines
      ; ^!Replace "^p" >> " " SAH
      ^!Goto Loop

      Happy Clip'n!