6267Re: [NTO] Where's the Thunderbird Option to Queue Mail?

  • hsavage
    Feb 20, 2005
      Jody wrote:
      > Hi hsavage,
      >
      > Did you try it? It downloads as a zip file. That's where all the
      > confusion came from. It says it is an xpi file, but it is a zip.
      > The link in the statusbar says it is an zpi, but look at it in
      > the download dialog and if you can't trust it, download it and
      > look at it. <bg> Click on it and I bet it opens in your zip
      > program.

      > Take care,
      > Jody Adair

      Jody,

      Yes I did try it, and it downloaded as an .xpi file. I'll have
      another look at the page, maybe there's a second link for
      downloading the produces a .zip file.

      The link I clicked was the word 'Download' in red letters in the
      same box as the description of Magicslr.

      "Download Version: 0.9.0 Released: 2005-01-05 Size: 65KB OS:
      Windows"

      In the past, the preferred method of downloading extensions was,
      right-click the word Download, then click 'Save Link Target
      As...'. Possibly your browser of choice doesn't have that choice
      when right-clicking a link.

      Anyway, no matter how I do it, it's an .xpi file.

      ºvº
      05.02.20
      hrs > hsavage@...
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic