      From: Mordechai [mailto:airflow@...]
      Sent: 08 February, 2005 15.53
      To: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NTO] Some privacy

      Hello Everybody,
      Recently I have noticed that in some search engines I use (such as Google,
      Alltheweb, Altavista etc.), the queries are cumulating (not the search
      results) and the list is growing. I could not find how to clear this list so
      I looked for some program and found "Window Washer" which is said to "wash"
      all privacy items. Well, I gave it a try, but this certain list is still
      there and growing.
      I would like to ask you for some advice how to clear this list (with or
      without this so called "Washer").
      Thanks in advance.
      Mordechai M.
      airflow@...