6107Re: [NTO] Common or not so common typographical characters

    Dec 2, 2004
      hsavage wrote:
      >I noticed the last few messages, this may help, if it suits, substitute
      >this entity for the 3 periods. I don't know which form to try, just
      >trial and error.
      >horizontal ellipsis = three dot leader … … …

      It's better typographically speaking and much prettier, but three periods
      won't make the validator cough. There must be something else amiss. Maybe
      you could show us the page Ed, or at least tell us what error you get?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic