6106Re: [NTO] Common or not so common typographical characters

  • hsavage
    Dec 2, 2004
      Ed Brown wrote:
      > These will work, I used them and got a no validate from W3c but, it was
      > three periods in a row at the same point that is was objecting to, not
      > as I first thought the $#178 which is what I used. After I found the 3
      > periods which indicate usually that you are skipping the first part or
      > the last part of a sentence and using only the part that makes the point
      > you wish to make. Now the computer has just developed a thing to change
      > the fonts and font size in the middle of the road. I did not do this
      > myself, at least not intentionally. Wow just look at what this ing is
      > doing. What is going on here???
      > Ed

      Ed,

      I noticed the last few messages, this may help, if it suits, substitute
      this entity for the 3 periods. I don't know which form to try, just
      trial and error.

      horizontal ellipsis = three dot leader … … …

      ºvº
      hrs <04-12-02> hsavage@...
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic