6088EzTrust Antivirus (was Re: [NTO] Eudora 4.3.2 setup)

  • Hugo Paulissen
    Nov 25, 2004
      Hi Lotta and Jody,

      Digging deeper... I visited CA support.

      I turns out that you do have more settings available by clicking the
      Virus Scanning tab and after that, the Scan Settings button.

      When you are there, press ALT+D and a more complicated settings
      window will open. I wonder if this fits your needs though. In any
      case, I do not think you can turn the system icon off, since it will
      disavble automatic downlaods as well, apparently,

      Hugo
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic