6048Re: [NTO] Eudora 4.3.2 setup

    Nov 19, 2004
      Hi loro,

      > I know it's old but I like it. :-)

      You and me both! I've tried for quite awhile all the others, but
      keep coming back to 4.3.2. It has some features that I must have
      that others don't. PocoMail is the only other that I sort of like
      once I configure out a lot of the stuff, but my Eudora and
      NoteDora babies (main and support by way of the shortcut trick
      mentioned in Help), for me, just can't be beat. I'll send you a
      private eMail. Consider it taken care of.

      Happy Camper,
      jody

      A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:
      but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

      See ya in the funnies! ;)
      http://www.clean-funnies.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic