      From: "Jody" <kjv-av1611@...>
      To: "NoteTab Off-Topic" <ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 10:11 a
      Subject: [NTO] Headsup: Latest Googlebar Causes Error on NetCaptor
      Shutdown!

      Hi All,

      FOR YOUR INFORMATION, if you use NetCaptor...

      Headsup: Latest Googlebar Causes Error on NetCaptor Shutdown!
      (2.0.114.6 - Click on Google | Help | About Google Toolbar)
      At least in XP.

      If the damage has already been done:

      Googlebar: 458Mb v2.0.113.0
      http://home.earthlink.net/~testbed/dl/GoogleToolbarInstaller.exe