5753Re: [NTO] Files to CD-R

  • Steve Veltkamp
    Sep 1, 2004
      I'm replying off-list because I can't get stupid Yahoo to accept my
      username/password

      I do however have it so website autoloads from CD, just as you want. The
      program you want is Karen's Powertool PTAutorun, at:

      http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptautorun.asp

      Jeff Scism <scismgenie@...> said:

      > I would like to place my websites on CD, for distribution, although It
      > is easy to move the files ( I use NERO express) I want the CD to be
      > self-opening on the Index page of the user's browser when they insert
      > it. ( just like going to the site), A set has already been sent out,
      > but some people have no concept on how to BROWSE to the opening page and
      > execute it, I need "idiot proof" (aol level) useability.
      >
      > This requires a additional program included (that I don't have) that
      > allows this to happen, anyone have any ideas on how to set this up?
      > --
      > ~~
      >
      > Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG
      >
      > "Just the facts, maam."
      > Sgt. Joe Friday,
      > LAPD Badge #714
      >
      > Do your civic duty, Know your candidates and
      > VOTE for the candidate of your choice.
      >
      > Jimmy Hoffa, 1960

      For mutual success, Steve Veltkamp, BizShop President
      1713 E 3rd St, Pt Angeles, WA 98362
      Ph: 360-452-2418 Sales: 800-949-8029 Fax: 530-690-7531
      http://bizshop.com http://webmasterbiz.com http://pilers.com
      Your success shop!
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic