5592Sorry to have sent the original to HTML BUT

  • Ed
    Jul 2, 2004
      Glad I did. At least I got a reply. And did not have the address
      which I lost and I lost all of them but the HTML list. Still think It
      belonged there as it happens while writing html.

      Jody,
      Thanks for the reply. It happens only as I write HTML that is why I
      thought that I had used the HTML list. I really did not know which
      one to use on this issue. I did not think that I sent it on the basic
      list. It may have been the only list that I had available at the
      time. (Of course that is all I use NoteTab for any way :-).HTML that
      is. ) It could have been a basic issue in my mind when I sent it so
      if I sent it on the basic list that may be why. Is there an archive
      of messages somewhere?

      I have two ad ware removal programs that I run daily as well as an
      antivirus program. (Spybot and Lavasoft-both updated daily and
      inspite of rumors they both co-exist peacefully on my machine)

      I am supposed to be signed up for all the list. I just changed ISP's
      and reset it to come in on my yahoo address, then changed it again to
      come into my new address that this mail uses.
      Thanks again,
      Ed