5535Re: [NTO] Small Font

  • John Zeman
    Jun 7, 2004
      I've never used PaintShop as I have the 600 pound gorilla known as
      the Photoshop, but here's a trick which works in the Photoshop that
      you might try in PaintShop.

      Try creating your original text in a very large size, such as 48.
      Then with the program reduce or save it at a reduced sized to be what
      you want. With the Photoshop the program automatically optimizes the
      reduced size to be the best it can usually be.

      The key is knowing how your graphics program uses anti-aliasing,
      that's the concept of blurring some screen pixels to make an
      otherwise jagged font look smooth.

      John
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic