      From: "loro" <loro-spam01-@...>
      To: <ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 12:14 AM
      Subject: Re: Re: [NTO] Small Font

      > rbmooney wrote:
      > >Frankly, the only diff. I ever see is that silkscreen is ALL CAPS and it
      has the value of expansion or reg. setting. But...it does look nice under
      small thumbnail jpgs or other misc small icons.

      > Yes, as Greg said, that's the purpose of those small fonts. You don't use
      them in documents but in graphics, for instance for button captions. They
      are made up of distinct pixels without any anti-aliasing or smoothing of any
      kind. That makes them crisp but only at their true size. >