5526Re: [NTO] getting sound alerts when word is misspelled

  • Dana K Cassell
    May 26, 2004
      Check out As-U-Type - www.asutype.com - it works in conjunction with most
      any word processing program, e-mail, etc. You can set it up to beep on
      mistakes. I've been using it for more than a year and have a love/hate
      relationship with it :-)

      Dana

      --
      Dana K. Cassell, Box A, North Stratford NH 03590; (603) 922-8338
      http://www.writers-editors.com for writing/editing/PR help