533Re: [NTO] Dora and a big OT

  • Marco Bernardini
    Jun 8, 2000

      At 14.27 Thursday 08/06/2000 +0200, Lotta the Viking Fighter send to Marco
      this fancy message:

      >Just wanted to share this wonderful experience of technical support with you:

      And "ads mode" users can have just 6 of these answers every year!

      Very big off-topic: are there Europeans loving theater?
      I'm making a site for an International Theater Festival near here.
      Mail me if interested: I must have the calendar next week.

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic