531Re: [NTO] Dora - The Solution

  • Lotta
    Jun 8, 2000
      Hi,

      Just wanted to share this wonderful experience of technical support with you:

      Hi there!
      I'm the Eudora Tech Support automated responder. Since I'm a computer, I
      can provide the fastest possible response to your question. Here's what I
      think the answer to your question is-

      ### corrupted table of contents / corrupted mailboxes ###
      If you suspect that your table of contents or mailbox has gotten corrupted,
      use the Windows instructions at
      <http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/kb/1627hq.html>. If you're on a
      Macintosh, use the instructions at
      <http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/kb/1271hq.html>.

      ### moving mailboxes files ###

      AND ON AND ON IT GOES....

      Thank you for your support of Qualcomm's Eudora Pro Software!

      No information on what to do if the computer didn't guess right. Actually
      you are only granted 90 days support, so I'm in luck that I got any at all.

      Bye,