530Re: [NTO] Dora - The Solution

  • Jim Hall
    Jun 8, 2000
      At 04:28 AM 6/8/00, you wrote:
      Hello Jim,

      >The correct way to close this window is by clicking on the little "X" at the
      >upper right corner of the window.

      Oh, is that what it's for? Would that "X" have the same function in other
      applications, too?

      Ziiiinnnngggg!!! (G)

      >Edit the .ini file as shown below:

      Tested. Doesn't alter the behavior of the mailboxes window for me. Perhaps
      it acts differently on different systems.

      Lotta

      The parameter I outlined determines the width of the window on my system.
      Perhaps the toolbars get assigned by the order in which they are opened or
      some such as that.

      If so, it would be the same parameter but in a different tool bar.

      Regards,

      Jim
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic