5161RE: [NTO] Carriage Return and Enter: Are these duplicate Keys?

  • Christine
    Jan 9, 2004
      It's a shame there aren't any old (age- and experience-wise) legal
      secretaries here.
      Most lived on Word Perfect DOS forever and could keyboard so well it would
      embarrass the manufacturers. My point is that this question could probably
      properly be answered by one of these women, who don't know their own
      talents.

      When I used to train them on Word, I'd have to unplug their mouse and say,
      "OK. Now all your keyboard commands will work." It's the "kids" who can't
      keyboard who are programming these days. Much of this skill is being lost,
      because the programmers don't know it themselves.

      Just an observation.
      Christine
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic