5152RE: [NTO] Carriage Return and Enter: Are these duplicate Keys?

  • Greg Chapman
    Jan 8, 2004
      Hi Jeff,

      > Lookin your computer for Charmap, it shows you all the different fonts
      > in your computer and allows you to copy/paste from different fonts too
      > a document, each different font is a new "map" for the keys to perform.

      But charmap doesn't show keys like CR, ENTER, RIGHTSHIFT or LEFTSHIFT. It's
      examples of the use of those keys for variation in "standard" behaviour for
      which I am looking. I know that various games can use those for "non-word
      processing" kinds of tasks. I am looking for further examples. Thanks for
      your thoughts though!

      Greg
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic