5150RE: [NTO] Carriage Return and Enter: Are these duplicate Keys?

  • Greg Chapman
    Jan 8, 2004
      Hi Jeff,

      > The programmers who setup applications can program the keys within a
      > program to perform different functions tan they would in a word
      > Processor, or a (exampl) Music program.

      Bearing in mind that this discussion was for talking to computer newbies,
      can you quote me an example popular Music program where this occurs and what
      the different actions are that the keyboard does.

      For example I would suggest (though I accept that there are limitations with
      this) that the equivalent of the Carriage Return in NOTEPAD is WORD's
      shift-CR and not CR. by itself. That inserts a paragraph end rather than a
      line end.

      Greg
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic