5118Using Resources

  • Christine
    Dec 29, 2003
      Hi all!
      I'm experiencing something new with my NTP that's frustrating the heck out
      of me.

      If I try to open a file, or anything that will call the File Manager --
      oops! Dating myself. The Windows Explorer, NTP freezes, using all the
      resources available on my system. IOW, in the Task Manager, it says it's
      draining 99%.

      I have to close the program and so far, have not been able to figure out how
      to work. I can't insert HTML codes that choose photos, etc.

      Has anyone else experienced this, or is it just me?

      Thanks,
      Christine
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic