5072Re: [NTO] Fresh install of WinXP home

  • Dennis Cummins
    Nov 23, 2003
      Hi Jody,

      On Sunday, November 23, 2003 at 18:31, Jody wrote:

      > >The only thing I have here that is NTFS is the XP partition. XP
      > >can read all the partitions.
      > >
      > >If I boot to 98, now it cannot see the XP partition. But that
      > >is ok with me.
      >
      > Maybe that was all it was. I just remember I had to back out of
      > something that scared me a tad bit. I though I had lost "all that
      > stuff." :) Who knows, maybe it was just one of those things that
      > happened that was not suppose to or visa versa.

      Get this little app,

      Active@ NTFS Reader for DOS

      http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/13/8/13-8-41.shtml

      NTFS Reader for DOS is a freeware tool that provides read access to
      NTFS partitions within the MS-DOS environment. You can preview files on
      NTFS and copy files from NTFS to FAT volumes or network drives.

      --
      Dennis
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic