5071Re: [NTO] Fresh install of WinXP home

    Nov 23, 2003
      Hi Dennis,

      >> I think I remember what happened to me. I partitioned a drive
      >> as NTFS and had my other physical drive partitioned as FAT32.
      >> It was that second drive that could not be seen when I booted
      >> up in WinXP which was on the first drive. Seems to me the
      >> logical drives were acting the same way. I know I had to fall
      >> back to FAT32 in order to see them.
      >>
      >The only thing I have here that is NTFS is the XP partition. XP
      >can read all the partitions.
      >
      >If I boot to 98, now it cannot see the XP partition. But that
      >is ok with me.

      Maybe that was all it was. I just remember I had to back out of
      something that scared me a tad bit. I though I had lost "all that
      stuff." :) Who knows, maybe it was just one of those things that
      happened that was not suppose to or visa versa.

      Take care,
      Jody Adair

      and even thou doest err some!
      http://clean-funnies.com