5003Re: [NTO] Power Desk 5

  • John Zeman
    Nov 14 1:45 PM
      Hello Mordechai,

      I agree with Brian. I have both PowerDesk 5 and Directory Opus on an
      XP Pro system, and even though DOpus is pricier (if I remember right
      it's about $70 American) than PowerDesk, it has far more features and
      power. Plus unlike what I've experienced with PowerDesk, the DOpus
      developers are exceptionally active in improving their product.

      So I guess I'm saying if money is tight, you can't go wrong with
      PowerDesk, but if you have a little extra to invest, you'll be
      happier with DOpus. Or at least that's been my experience as one
      who's invested in both file managers.

      John

      --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Binder" <bbinder@i...>
      wrote:
      > I shared the same opinion...until I tried Directory Opus.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic