4970yahoo groups

  • Ed Brown
    Oct 28, 2003
      I have tried to join the ntb-html group. For some reason my mail is
      bouncing. I have used the correct email address, signed up as instructed and
      still the group does not appear in my groups on yahoogroups. Does anyone
      have any suggestions. In the meantime this is my query to the group
      ntb-html:

      In trying to use the HTML template for a web page, I get the clip instead of
      the template. I was trying to find the template to change my email address
      and messed things up.

      And in the template it gives a wrong email address. This is no longer
      correct and
      I would like to change the address and other information in the Template.
      How do I do this?
      Ed
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic