4820Re: Banners WAS: [NTB] my eyes - I see ads!

  • John Zeman
    Sep 1, 2003
      Dear "in shame" Lotta.. <Grin>

      If you happen to view these messages online as I do, then I highly
      second what Alex suggested on the basic list about using the
      Proxomitron web filter armed with the special yahoo filter..

      I never see any ads of any kind while I surf the yahoo boards, nor do
      I see any redirect pages..

      --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@t...> wrote:
      > Nah. Maybe I exaggerated just a little. But they are higher than
      standard banners, about 300*250. I guess that's the standard format
      for yahoogroups. I wouldn't know. I still get them anyway. :-(
      > Oh well. I'll stop whining now. If they aren't gone in a couple of
      days I'll start again.
      > Lotta
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic