4692Re: [NTO] IE Mail

  • Ed Brown
    Aug 2, 2003
      >Ed,

      >For a point of information to us non-2000 users, how does Win2000 word
      >this parameter?

      >Notice, only necessary info is quoted.

      >hrs
      Hi hrs,
      in OE select Tools, Select Mail, Select Properties, Select Servers, and
      there was a name for the server, it was of course POP 3 but I could not
      write in that, turned out to be that I had to write localhost in the
      Incoming Mail slot, and instead of username the term is Account Name. I am
      one who when told to find Username, I am looking for username not Account
      Name, same above that I was looking for Pop 3 server but the name was
      actually Incoming Mail where I need the localhost. If anyone is giving me
      instructions, I work quite literally and not generally. If You tell me find
      the username, I am looking for username etc. With me be specific, just my
      nature. Never took a hint in my life, you have to spell it out. :-) If
      someone had told me to write localhost in the Incoming Mail slot that would
      have been easy. And if instead of say in the username write they had told me
      to write the other in the Account name that would have been easy. Not their
      fault you understand but mine. I just need directions to be specific.
      Ed
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic