4681RE: [NTO] IE Mail

  • Brian Binder
    Aug 1, 2003
      I never choose a mail client when I install it. Make sure you have it
      installed only once though. If you have to uninstall it and reinstall it,
      do it.

      Just make sure that only one copy of the program is running at any one time.

      Manually make the settings in your POP client according to the instructions.
      I'd be glad to help you with it, if there are any issues. I just think that
      the program runs so much better when you choose to not go through the
      wizard, but instead manually make the changes.

      That wizard makes some weird things happen sometime.

      Lemme know how you are progressing on this. It works pretty darn good and
      I'd hate for you to not be able to use it.

      Brian